A Text Block allows a quantity of instructional text to be placed in the Form. To add a Text Block…
1. Go to Configuration (top bar menu) > Forms (side bar menu).
2. Select the Form you want to edit
3. With the Add a Field tab open, click on the Radio Buttons button.
4. An empty Text Block will appear in the right hand Form Preview pane.
5. Still in the Form Preview pane, select the Text Block you just created (it should be highlighted in grey).
TIP: You can drag and drop the fields to change the order.
6. The Field Settings tab comes up so you can add your text to the Text Block.
7. Click the blue Update button down the bottom.
8. Go to the Configuration > Terminals page of your admin and push the changes to the iPad by clicking the blue Send Configuration button. More info here. The field should show in a few moments on your iPad.
If by chance, the iPad hasn’t updated, try the following:
• Exit Guided Access (if enabled).
• Whilst still in VPass, double-click the iPad’s “Home” button.
• A series of thumbnail images representing your open Apps will come up.
• Flick the one for VPass upwards. This closes VPass.
• Return to the home screen by clicking the iPad’s “Home” button once.
• Re-open VPass
• Hopefully any admin changes will now be showing.
Failing all the above, a deactivation and reactivation will most likely force the changes.