A Location is typically an entry point to a campus or building (for example Front Reception or Rear Entry). A Site can have multiple Locations.
To create a new one, go to Configuration (top bar menu) > Sites & Locations (side bar menu) (1).
2. Click the Add Location button.
The Create Location page will come up…
3. Enter the location Name. Skip the description field.
4. Select the appropriate Site from the dropdown menu.
5. Hit the blue Create button (bottom of page).
6. Your new Location will appear here.
TIP: To make associating Terminals (iPad’s) to a particular Location easier, it is best to create one Location then immediately associate a Terminal (iPad) to it. This is better than creating a list of locations then associating terminals to each, as targeting the correct location involves extra steps.